Find Out Which Lawn Care Tips and Tricks Are the Real Deal
From Our Lawn Care Pros
Everyone seems to have their own tips and tactics for growing lush, healthy grass and sculpting the perfect landscape. But which tips are rooted in fact and which are just a bunch of hot air? Let’s explore some of our top articles on how to best care for your lawn!
- Can spiked shoes help to aerate your lawn?? Do the numbers on bags of fertilizer matter? Let’s explore these Lawncare Urban Legends
- Does it matter in which direction you mow your lawn? Let’s learn more about if Mowing in a New Direction can change your lawn care routine!
- Can Dog Urine Cause Patches and Spots On Your Lawn?
- Do Texas Winters Get Cold Enough to Cause Frost Damage to Your Lawn?
- Can you overwater your grass? Check out our Watering Guide
- Should You Mow Wet Grass?
- Are Slugs and Snails a Threat to Your Grass?
- Can Recycling Grass Clippings Help the Environment?
- Is It Really Possible/Wise to Sharpen Your Mower Blades?
- It’s Best to Install Sod During the Winter
- The Best Time to Plant Bermuda Grass Is in the Spring
- Bugs Can Cause Your Lawn to Turn Brown
- Is It Too Difficult to Grow Grass Under Trees?
- Is Thatch Good or Bad?
- Pool Water Can Kill Grass
- Artificial Turf Vs. Natural Grass
- Sod Installation Process
- Grass Seed vs Sod
Ask an Expert
Do you have a lawn care tip or myth that you think should be included? We would we happy to weigh in and help ensure that your lawn is getting the best treatment. We love hearing your thoughts and questions so please don’t be shy! Get in touch with our team of lawn care experts today!