Knowing Your Grass
Knowing your grass is the first step toward proper lawn maintenance. Researching types of grass is also the first step when renovating for a fresh new lawn. What types of grass are there and which one is the most appropriate for your climate?
You’ve got questions. The Grass Outlet has answers!
All About It
Did you know there’s a difference between good and bad thatch?
- Benefits of Sod
- Where to Buy Sod
- What is a Sod Farm?
- How Big is a Pallet of Sod?
- How Much Does a Pallet of Sod Weigh?
- What to Ask When Buying Sod
- Choosing Sod Over Seed
- How is Sod Harvested
- How to Lay Sod
- How to Properly Install Sod
- How do you take care of Buffalograss?
- When do you need use and manage Buffalograss?
- What’s the difference between Zoysia and Buffalograss?
Helpful Tips from The Grass Outlet
No matter your grass type, one thing’s for sure, we’ve got tips for you! We frequently update and add more tips for our customers. Keep our tips in mind and contact us for all your sod needs in Texas.