Mowing Your Lawn
Mowing your lawn is a major part of your outdoor maintenance, but where to begin? It’s important to know how, when, and what tools are the best choice for your type of lawn.
The Grass Outlet has a couple of things for you to consider when it comes to lawn mowing.
Advice from The Grass Outlet
- Lawn Mowing Tips
- How to Mow Wet Grass
- Top Tips for Mowing Wet Grass
- Mowing Directions
- Cost-Effective Alternatives
- Getting Rid of Tree Seedlings
Choosing the Right Lawn Mower
Depending on your lawn, you have a couple of options on lawn mowers.
- Learn more about finding the right one for your lawn
- Know the difference between gas and electric lawn mowers
- Think about whether you’d want to push or ride your lawn mower
- Maybe you might be interested in robotic lawn mowers
Answering Your Questions
Check out our page for regularly posted advice on lawn mowing, care, and general maintenance. We’ve got insight and answers to your questions.
- What’s the right grass height for mowing?
- Is there such a thing as mowing tall grass?
- How long can you wait before mowing your lawn?
- Can you sharpen your lawn mower?
- What is grasscycling and what’s the benefit of using recycled grass clippings?
We’ve even explored some of your most peculiar questions such as “Can you mow your lawn with goats?”
The Grass Outlet is available for helpful tips in lawn mowing and more. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact our location closest to you.